MetaTrader 4 is one of the most popular trading platforms in the world. It earned its reputation due to convenience and functionality that allow the trader not only to make transactions but also analyze market dynamics, and program trading robots my means of MQL4 language, as well.
The functionality of MetaTrader4 terminal allows the trader to implement any trading strategy using various types of orders for that reason: market orders, stop orders, and limit orders. Using the terminal, one can send orders not only by means of the order window but also operating directly from the chart, which significantly simplifies making a transaction. Also, the platform developer added OneClickTrading function using which the trader can send orders with one click of the mouse.
We should pay special attention to analytical abilities of MetaTrader 4. In order to carry out technical analysis, the client's terminal has more than 40 indicators using which clients can make predictions regarding the market and determine its tendencies more accurately. However, the developers didn't stop at that and created MQL4 language that allows traders to program their own indicators based on their own perception of the market.
However, the most important feature of the platform that allowed it to win the world has alwyas been its simplicity along with versatile functionality. Elaborated and intuitevely understandable interface, detailed information, simplicity in installation and setup, broad analytical abilities, news feed, incorporated service of trading signals, and many other features have brought MetaTrader 4 to the leading positions in the market of trading terminals.
Special features of MetaTrader 4 terminal:
- It is suitable both for amateurs and professionals. Its interface is intuitively understandable;
- Social trading with the help of Trading signal service;
- Versatility of tools for technical analysis;
- Possibility to carry out trading with the use of programmed advisers;
- Library of free indicators, advisers, and scripts;
- Incorporated programming language MQL 4 for making indicators and trading robots;
- Economic and financial news inside the terminal;
- Mobile version of the terminlal for operation systems: Apple iOS and Android;
- Safe data encryption.